University of Dentistry in Novi Sad, Serbia
STUDY DENTISTRY IN SERBIA IN ENGLISH
The University of Dentistry in Novi Sad, Serbia was founded on June 28, 1960. Today it includes 14 Universities in the four major cities. It is the second largest among six state universities in Serbia. The main campus of the university provides the University with a unique and beautiful environment in the region and the city of Novi Sad.
The purpose of the knowledge and skills acquired by students during the Integrated Studies in Dentistry is:
1) Acquisition and application of a knowledge base for the benefit of the patient.
2) Promotion of Health, gaining knowledge about diseases and their prevention in the context of the role of
dentists in maintaining the oral health of every individual in the community.
3) Sufficient knowledge of basic clinical skills, both in diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases.
4) Knowledge and demonstration of professional attitudes to achieve high standards of dental practice.
5) Through the dental curriculum, students learn to recognize and accept the responsibility to always act in the best
interest of patients
DURATION OF STUDY – TUITION FEES:
The duration of study at the University of Dentistry in Novi Sad is 5 years and tuition is 5,500 Euros per year. It is paid in four installments.
Your admission to the Medical University of Dentistry is our concern. Apply to us and we guarantee you a place.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS:
The applicants wishing to acquire a degree in Dentistry, must successfully pass their admittance multiple choice test in Chemistry and Biology, for which we fully prepare students to ensure 100% success.
Sample Tests Biology & Chemistry
ACCOMODATING OUR STUDENTS:
Our company is responsible for accommodating the students in their first steps. The students are accompanied by our partners in the given country.
See Our Full Services
HOW TO APPLY:
The applicants are required to complete the on-line application form.
Compare Tuition Fees Of Universities of Dentistry