University of Nicosia Medical School in Cyprus
Study medicine in Cyprus in English
EU accredited medical degree allowing medical practice pathways worldwide.
Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
Diverse student body from over 90 countries.
Over the last 10 years, the University of Nicosia has led the development of life and health sciences programs in Cyprus. The University of Nicosia established the first medical school in Cyprus, in 2011. In 2014, the University of Nicosia Medical School, introduced the 6-year, Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- A 6-year degree at the country’s leading private university
- Innovative curriculum with early clinical exposure from Year 2
- State of the art facilities
- Experienced faculty and clinicians
- EU accredited medical degree allowing medical practice pathways in Europe, the UK and the US
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Diverse student body from over 80 countries
DURATION OF STUDY AND FEES: University of Nicosia Medical School in Cyprus
The duration of study for medicine at the University of Nicosia Medical School in Cyprus is 6 years and the fees are €18,000 yearly for the first 3 years and €22,000 yearly for the final 3 years.
HOW TO APPLY: University of Nicosia Medical School in Cyprus
The applicants are required to complete the on-line application form.
Or if you have any questions, you can contact Dr. Nina Dimitra on
M +30 697 26 43 698 (Viber or WhatsApp) daily from 10 am to 8 pm Central European Time.
Compare Tuition Fees Of Medical Universities